Friday Finds: Happy Holidays on Etsy


I was not out Black Friday shopping, as I think sales that present even the teeniest chance of being trampled to death aren't worth it. Instead, I've been on Etsy, finding some holiday inspiration:









Bronze Star Urchin Ornament from Kissa Design -- made entirely of paper! Wouldn't this be gorgeous on top of the tree?













DIY Ruby Red Double Paper Luminary (set of six) from Prudence Octavia. The warm glow is so inviting...












Vintage Shiny Brite Ornaments (set of 12) from Hope and Joy Home. These take me back...













DIY Swinging Ornaments Holiday Christmas Card Kit from Heal.Create.Share. I love this idea--so much better than the cards I could create by myself, but still personal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue