Finally, plants that can live with me!

With my aforementioned cats and dog, and my infamous "black thumb" (one of the reasons I love living in the desert--cacti are hard[er] to kill), I've had to forgo house plants in the past. I forget to water them, there's not enough light, and pretty soon that poor ficus is on that big wheelbarrow to the sky.

That's why I'm in love with this recent Etsy Find: Teeny Tiny Plant Terrariums from Tortoise Loves Donkey! Not only are they compact enough to fit comfortably on a windowsill--without the pesky vine hangover that has so attracted my curious cats in the past--but they also only need a misting of water every once and awhile. I'm so excited to be able to add some stylish and affordable green to my home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue