Keeping it simple


My hubby is heading out of town next week, so I've decided to keep myself occupied with a good housecleaning and by rearranging some things--I've found a few gems (like an Eames look-a-like lounger) that are begging for a spot of honor in the living room. I'll likely dedicate most of a day or more to this (though an afternoon might be enough) but for this weekend, I'm setting myself a simple goal that tends to help me get started: move one thing.

I think we can all be bogged down at times (at least, I can) by the pressure to finish everything perfectly--I get so hung up on this, I never end up getting started! So, I let myself feel good about doing just one thing, and the rest falls into place. Try it this weekend and see how far you get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue